Prototyping and On-Demand Production through Additive Manufacturing
Additive Manufacturing Machines and Materials
|Concept Laser M2||nickel alloys, steels, aluminum, cobalt chrome|
Additive Manufacturing Advantages of the Arcam Q10+ EBM
- Produce orthopedic hardware with unique trabecular structures for improved Osseointegration
- Develop and produce custom implants for patient specific applications using data from CT scans
- Capability to stack and nest parts on the build platform allows for cost efficient production
Additional Benefits Include:
The Arcam Q10+ EBM offers the unique freedom to optimize your hardware with pieces separate from the build plate. All parts are produced at an elevated temperature which reduces residual stresses.
The Aerospace Advantages of the Concept Laser M2
- QM meltpool provides in-situ process monitoring increases quality and traceability
- Dual laser system increases productivity compared to single laser systems thereby reducing part costs
- Ability to produce nickel alloy 718 components rapidly direct from 3D model data
TALENT & TECHNOLOGY: THE PROTO PRECISION PRODUCTION ADVANTAGE
Because of our access to equipment and top-tier technology, Proto Precision Additive can fabricate and prototype hardware for a variety of industries, including automobile, aerospace/propulsion, medical and industrial. Our production process is created to be lean and agile to provide a lower cost without reduction in quality.